    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    just corner-shop-ing :p its a corner shop/takeaway food place, so cleaning rotisserie with its 1 inch thick oil and grease tray, whichis always fun, cleaning the hotbox, sweeping and mopping floors, running around giving people their orders and all that crap. Its harder than it sounds, trust me. and i knew you werent bein serious, but i wish i could do that :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ahhh back 2 yrs now... the days where u could just sit back and do nothing.... throw eggs at peoples faces.... and steal off with parents creditcards... not to mention drive cars iliegally :D
    I work at Big W :D... in fact its good $9.27 an hour! :D, thw worst thing u can possible do at big w is filling toys... i am glad i have never done that before! :D
    Stop stealing saying out of Bill Gates Biography!

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Old...
    40

    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i wouldnt call you old, why do all you people over 30 reckon youre old? you just wait, if you last till ur 60-70 THEN youll be old :p no offence to anyone over 60 here, btw, lol

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    There's people over 60 here????

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i didnt say there was. i just apologised to anyone who is, if there is anyone.

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hehehe, It's not how old you are, it's how old you feel, in that case, I'm 145. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    then you must be one of two things:
    1) Cenile already :p
    2) A Tool
    Unless of course you ARE 145 already, but i doubt it. and in thatcase, you would be cenile anyway, hehe.

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Or 3: He's making a joke ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and i wasnt?

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I missed the funny :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no u were being serious :p
    and i reckon #3 :D
    U not old until ur young.... a wise saying from a man under the age of 0 :D
    Do know age means nothing in the world of the internet... for all u know i could be 89 and counting :p but i assure u i am not... and if u dont believe me i will scan my Birth Cert :p...

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    im sure they believe you, i mean, would an 89 year old person act as retarded as you? actually, thatd make sense... cenility + Insanity = Unholy :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Actually, I was being serious. I'm not in very good shape, health wise. But I'm definately not "Cenile" <sic>

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    look at my last post in the Official Where Are You Thread :p We win.

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nonsense, just because you're Australian is no excuse for not knowing how to spell. Hmm, wait... er, maybe it is. Let me check...
    Ok, if you were raised by dingos then it's alright, were you? :)

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    uhh, yeah... you americans have got no clue, do you? do you actually believe all the media hype about australian culture? For your information, Steve Irwin is a fagtard who needs to die. I bet you he's just a racist american who hates australians, so he pretends to be an aussie just to make you yanks think we are all as stupid as him.

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dude honestly..... :roll:
    I was raised by kangaroos not bloody dingos, when will you guys learn? :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don'ts be hatin' me no Aussies... Remember, twas y'all went an call't me "cenile", so's should'n I be sayin' that youse guys is a-hatin' on us "older American" types an such? Shucks... All Y'all's too darn sensitive like. And I don't be watchin' that there Steve Irwin feller, wit dat "krikey" and da "bloody croc's" an sheet. Heck no, I learnt me alls about Australia from them there Crocodile Dundee movies, right proper like, the way's yer supposta. I even had me some'a that there vegamite stuff once. Had a guy send me some so's I could throw it on my barbie with some shrimp.
    But I just gots me one question, what's wit all the "mate" talk? Y'all's call each other "mate" way too much, kinda like up there t'Canada like where they's always sayin' "eh?" an stuff. I jus don' gettit.
    <ahem>

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i know a couple of people who call everyone else mate, but not many do. hehe, a guy at work was talking to a customer, and the conversation went something like this:
    A - "Hey mate, how's it goin'."
    B - "Not too bad mate, you?"
    A - "Pretty good mate."
    B - "Could I just get a pack of Winnie Blues 25s mate?"
    A - "Sure mate. Thats $10.60 mate."
    Very patriotic aussies, as you can see :p

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005