    Australia
    Man i am under age i ant supposed to drink yet... (even though i do :p)
    And i guess neko really has 4.5 lives

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    How under age are you?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    what is it now, 18 is an adult? hes about 2 years under, more or less. But he doesnt drive, so its not so bad :p

    XhArD, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    neko138 Guest

    hehe, yes neko is a good driver (well she tries) but i have inherited the female trait of not being able to park so well. :(
    and putting alcomohol in my miluk makes me sick and walk funny. :(
    rath wishes he could be part cat too, so he's an honourary neko. :p

    neko138, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    wootage :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    "alcomohol" - everyone steals each others words, i used that when i was like 7 :D... but i know its something u probably made up :D
    I am 15yr ross... 1 year from learners (i think i can go 16 isn't it now? or was it 16 and 6 months or something) and 3 years from legal drinking age...

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Used to be 16 to get L's and COULD have P's at 16 and a half if you did everything well but I don't know if they have changed it yet or not. Then from P's to full at 19 as long as you've had your P's for 2 years or something.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    neko138 Guest

    ur supposed to wait until ur 16 and half to have ur Ps (well it used ot be that) and yeah 2.5 years or 19 whichever is later.

    neko138, Sep 11, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    w00t w00t I am 13 now, birthday was on friday! w00t w00t w00t one step closer to killing m1k30rz on the road!

    Flukemanguy, Sep 11, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Happy Birthday to you Flukemanguy, hope you had a great day :D Try not to give your parents to much hell like I did when I was 13 ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Haha, lets see.... I didn't sleep on friday night, or saturday night, I annoyed them with my music, and bought some new neons when I snuk off with their credit card :D

    Flukemanguy, Sep 11, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Whoa, you didn't waste anytime now did you!

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ah, i remember when i was 13... it was better than now, i didnt have a job so i had time to do stuff :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Yeh but a job brings in money, money aids in doing stuff :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, but if youve got no time to do stuff with that money, then its worthless.

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Get job, earn money, quit job and use money in free time :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    neko138 Guest

    13... 13.... oh the epitome of innocence. well.... no that was the following year. :p
    god i hated being a 'teen'. i couldnt wait to get to a 'respectable' age. at least 18, people start treating ya decent when you're bigger than them. :p

    neko138, Sep 12, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    But we didn't respect BiZ when he was 2 :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Im already bigger than most people my age, so its all good for me :) and Rath, i would do that, but its a great job. I walk to work, and it takes me 2 minutes. Im getting decent money, and enough hours now. i wouldnt want to lose it :(

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Just for the record, I wasn't being serious.
    I do not condone quiting jobs and wasting money in new found free time ;)
    What is your job out of interest?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005