    Location:
    Australia
    u mean u had fun killing people, it sounds like Candle wars except you actually hit them

    unholy, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    14, turning 15 on march 17th

    SynDR0m3, Jul 15, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeh, I am still younger than you guys....BEAT 12 B**RCH! :p :p :p :p

    Flukemanguy, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    dukeman

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    i guess i fall into the lower aged old group by weighing in at 39.
    i too remember using a TSR-80 with a cassette to play some stupid safari game where you took pictures of animals for points in highschool.
    then we got a atari system that rocked!!!!!

    dukeman, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    :? Good to see you have upgraded your system since then :p

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hehe Im 13 :D :D

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Who needs to upgrade when u have a atari..!!!!! they hoon, go PONG! (50 years and still going!)
    From Mechinical to Electrical!
    PS :: CJ :: Your not the only one at the age of 13... or maybe u are...

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    this site really needs more members, i keep having to reopen dead threads... Turnin 15 on October 1.

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'm 19

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    ProfLiebstrom

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2005
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    18 since Sunday :p

    ProfLiebstrom, Sep 1, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Have a few drinks did we? :p Happy B'day mate.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    neko138 Guest

    19 now, feb 2 will be the big party (not as big as the year following).

    neko138, Sep 8, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    It better be big, you'll be on your full licence by then wont YA!?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    neko138 Guest

    hehe, yes by CHRISTMAS i'll have it. i'll have time to lose a few demerit points by my birthday. :p

    neko138, Sep 9, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    lose a few demerit points? Doesnt that mean you get rewarded for good driving? :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    AHahhahahahaha if only. I bet Neko couldn't get demerit points if she tried, she's a good driver and I don't think thats gonna change soon.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ah, but you just wait til the alcohol-filled christmas/birthday parties :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Alchol has no affect on cats... cause cats have 9 lives... they take the alchol and die then they are back to full health.. like if u respawned in a game :|
    But then again we aren't talking bout a cat... we are talking about neko a human... unfortnately 1-2 drinks of beer would set u back 1 day rest before ur going anywhere in a car :p

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    or, it could NOT stop her from going somewhere, but she might go on a detour to the happy place in the sky where everyone wears white :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Say what now? What part of Australia you live in, we can drive the same night as having a drink here :? 2 standard drinks in first hour then 1 each hour after that, have to wait an hour for each drink to wear off and you'll be under 0.05 unless you're a cadbury ;)
    PS, Neko really is part human part feline... no seriously I mean it.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005