    Wisconsin
    Like the title says...
    Turning 18 on July 7th.

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    man you guys are so yong. I am gonna be 26 on July:(.

    PUTALE, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i think i am the youngest reviewer ever... and probably the youngest hard core modder :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    ldonyo

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Lee's Summit, MO
    I'm what some of you might call old at 41 years of age. I remember playing games on a TRS-80 using a cassette tape and spending many hours gaming on a C64!

    ldonyo, Jun 26, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    24 years young. Damn once you are out of those "teen" years you feel old.

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    YAh i feel "YOUNG"

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    decius

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just turned 17 here 6/18

    decius, Jun 26, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol... 2 years off he, one off ERik :D the world is young... i am young :|

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    InspectorGadget

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Im 19

    InspectorGadget, Jun 26, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I guess I'm the old fart in the bunch....... :lol:
    I'll be 50 next month............ :shock:

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, not as old as my dad yet!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    18 since the 21st. :D Proudd to be 18.

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    Genaio

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Turned 17 in April

    Genaio, Jun 27, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm 15 going on 16 in a few months.

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    17...maturity wise about 7

    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Old enough to know better and young enough not to care.........:) it's a secret really. 29 again this year.

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm yes... don't u mean 30???? i never knew u could hold back age... maybe i should then i can stay 15 FOREVER and look it too! :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005