Official Announcement Linux.conf.au 2014 registrations open

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Paul Del Fante, Sep 6, 2013.

  1. Press Release. Official Announcement Linux.conf.au 2014 early bird registrations open

    For immediate Release.

    The Linux.conf.au 2014 team are pleased to announce that we have now
    started accepting early bird registrations.

    According to Luke John, organising director, “The start of
    registration represents the culmination of a lot of groundwork in
    planning for the conference and it's a real milestone to be at this
    point in the process”, “While there's still a lot to do, it's really
    starting to take shape now, and I'm quietly confident that we've got a
    great line up of speakers and topics and we are looking forward to an
    awesome conference”.

    Paul Del Fante also chipped in to offer encouragement for those of you
    who may feel a bit daunted by the distances. “It's Perth, it's Summer,
    we've got a fantastic Linux conference on, warm beaches, balmy
    evenings, city life, so come on over and share in our hospitality”.

    The Linux.conf.au 2014 early bird registrations will be open till
    2013/10/13, but are for a limited number of places and may close
    earlier before we move on to the formal registration period, and we'd
    please ask anyone who registers during this time to keep an eye out
    for any minor issues or inconsistencies you come across.

    The Linux.conf.au 2014 Organising Team.

    http://linux.conf.au #LCA2014

    Paul Del Fante, Sep 6, 2013