office to office connection??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tommy, May 1, 2004.

  1. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    I have 2 offices and I connect from the remote office to the main office and
    put in all the data for the day , for example charges, information and etc.
    I have been using PC anywhere. I do have static IP addresses adsl. I
    presently have Download 768 and upload 128 ( 768 / 128 )service at both
    locations. I have 2 quetions????
    What should I increase this spped to 768 /768 is offered , will this really
    make a big differance. I am not sure if the download is used more than the
    upload???
    I do hear about the citrix system , or goto mypc., is it better to have
    these programs for better proferance and etc.

    Thanks to all in advance

    PS. to explan what I have: I have a medical billing software at my main
    office. at my remote office or 2nd office they put in the charges, codes and
    etc so all the billing information is at the main office. We are using XPpro
    and win 2000 with the server nt 4.0. in the main office I have to have 2
    computers at the main office which cannot be used by anyone while the remote
    office is using it to put the information in them. I call it 2 dummy
    computers or 2 remote. Thanks in advance to all

    Tommy, May 1, 2004