    at all.

    Thanks
    Scott

    Scott, Nov 21, 2009

  2. If you have plug-ins for any Office program, e.g. Nokia Suite to
    synchronise your mobile phone with Outlook, they need to be 64-bit if
    they are to work with the 64-bit beta. So far as I know, there are no
    such 64-bit plug-ins yet. Hence the advice to install the 32-bit version.

    If you intend to use it stand-alone the 64-bit version should be fine.

    It is a public beta and has had substantial development, but is not yet
    finished and will have some bugs. If you can live with the possibility
    of some crashes there is no reason why you should not use it. It is not
    advisable to use it in any mission critical situations.

    Dominic Payer, Nov 21, 2009

  3. Scott

    Carlos Guest

    I installed Office 2010 beta x64 in Windows 7 x64.
    There is one unresolved issue that made me uninstall it and go for Office
    2010 x86.
    Windows Mobile Device Center simply doesn't work with Outlook 2010 x64.
    I could not sync my PDA with Outlook any longer and all my contacts were
    deleted from my Pocket PC.
    Office 2010 x86 runs fine now.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 21, 2009
  4. Neither do PC Suite for Satioâ„¢ work with Outlook 2010 x64.
    Haven´t tried x86.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro
    Coreâ„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

    Maratonmannen, Nov 21, 2009
  5. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Thanks guys. This sounds like the answer. I have a Palm to
    synchronise so maybe it would be asking for trouble to install a 64
    bit system.

    Scott, Nov 21, 2009
  6. Scott

    Tom Lake Guest

    I'm running the 64-bit version on Win 7 x64 and every time I start Word
    I get a message that there's some macro that can't be found. I have it set
    run all macros so I don't know what's up with it.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Nov 21, 2009
  7. I had that with 2007 after I installed a plug-in/macro and then decided
    I didn't like it so I un-installed it. Something left behind that
    shouldn't have been. I have something similar right now because I had
    tried Parallels VM and after I un-installed the trial I now have an erro
    that the Parallels network adapter is missing, but I can't figure out
    where the entry is that needs to be deleted.

    Bobby Johnson, Nov 21, 2009