    Sorry just a short one.

    Is Vista Home Premium compatible with Office 2003?

    Many thanks,

    Dave, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Dave

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Apr 6, 2008

  3. Dave

    why? Guest

    Vista Vista?
    Isn't that the other way around?

    Is Office 2003 compatiable with VHP?

    You could have gone, shorter and faster with
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=vista+home+premium+office+2003>

    same link shortened
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mu9t2

    Is Office 2003 compatible with Vista home Premium? - Notebook ...
    9 Aug 2007 ... Is Office 2003 compatible with Vista home Premium?
    Windows OS and Software.
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=153376 - 64k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    will office 2003 run on windows vista home premium - Technology ...
    8 Oct 2007 ... Can any one help i am thinking of upgrade from xp to
    windows vista home premium version will office 2003 run on vista if so
    when i send ...
    www.technologyquestions.com/.../34189-will-office-2003-run-windows-vista-home-premium.html
    - 113k - Cached - Similar pages

    IS OFFICE XP COMPATIBLE WITH VISTA HOME PREMIUM - MS Office Support
    Office Professional 2003 and Vista Home Premium, Jim, MS Office Support,
    3, 09-12-2007 12:51 AM. Is Office Xp Compatible with Windows Vista Home
    Premium ...
    http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=738426 - 57k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    Office 2003 and Vista Home Premium - Tech Support Guy Forums
    Whenever I try to install Office 2003 Professional onto a new Sony Viao
    laptop model # VGN-FZ340E, running Vista Home Premium I get an error
    message stating ...
    http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/700113-office-2003-vista-home-premium.html
    - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

    Even office newsgroup

    will office 2003 run on windows vista home premium
    Group: microsoft.public.office.misc

    GFH wrote: Help, Office Prof 2003 running under vista hangs upon apps
    exectuion.
    Any ideas? Dell refered me to MS "LP" wrote: I tried to install Office
    2003 on
    Vista Home Premium. I get the error message stating that the program
    requires
    elevation, then another that the bootstrapper setup.exe has stopped
    working. ...
    Oct 8 2007 by Bob I - 16 messages - 6 authors

    Me

    why?, Apr 6, 2008
  4. Dave

    Paul Blarmy Guest