    the answer.........a course instructor or advanced user
    should know this question..........Thank you very much
    for your time.............Steve

    litespeed, Aug 31, 2004

  2. litespeed

    TBone Guest

    It can also be known by someone who knows how to look it up on the MS web
    site. Being as you were already there to post this message.

    The student edition is technically the same as the regular edition. I don't
    know how/if you have to prove you are a student or teacher to be able to buy
    it though.

    TBone, Aug 31, 2004

  3. litespeed

    Guest Guest

    I personally would not worry about it. I just took the
    70-272 test and I don't think there was one question on any
    MS Office apllications. Most of the questions dealt with
    IE, Outlook Express, Outlook and Network troubleshooting
    and configurations. Hope this helps ease your worries.

    Guest, Sep 1, 2004
  4. litespeed

    John G Guest

    Thats bad advice. why bother studying at all? Dont think your not going to
    get any office Questions based on someone else's experience.

    John G, Sep 1, 2004
  5. litespeed

    Guest Guest

    I was not advisng the person not to study - the individual
    still has the text book and practice exams he/she just
    won't be able to do the exercises in the book!! Why would
    Uncle Bill put out a training kit to prepare people for the
    exam and devote two whole chapters to Office 2003
    applications and then not ask one question on the exam
    regarding any office application?? Before I say anymore,
    did you take the exam? If so, what was your take on it and
    how many questions did you encounter regarding Office 2003
    questions.
    PS - to the person who has had the Office 2003 expire, you
    can still use it and access some of the menus if you click
    on them before the expiration dialog box appears - at least
    you can still study doing this - a little bit of a pain,
    but it may help.

    Guest, Sep 1, 2004