Offical Rove Live Topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Does Rove pwn? or does he get pwned?

  1. Pwned

    96.8%
  2. Pwn

    3.2%
  3. Who the?!?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i just understood what u wrote nerdlinger!

    unholy, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    peterha

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Rove Live Tonight"s Episode!

    Hey does anyone know what song and lyrics of that guy sabastian song he said tonight i WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    peterha, Apr 22, 2007

  3. Flukemanguy

    whoswho

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    ,i stand with the most

    whoswho, Mar 22, 2008
  4. Flukemanguy

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    PWN (verb)

    1. An act of dominating an opponent.

    2. Great, ingenious; applied to methods and objects.

    Originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

    Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games.
    1. "I pwn these guys on battlenet"

    2. "This strategy pwns!" or "This game pwn."
    After all that I still don't know what you mean by
    "Does Rove pwn? or does he get pwned?"

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009