Offical Rove Live Topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Does Rove pwn? or does he get pwned?

  1. Pwned

    96.8%
  2. Pwn

    3.2%
  3. Who the?!?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Thirsty Merc is, and Spiderbait are too i think... Spiderbait did a cover of Black Betty a while back, it was pretty popular over here. Simple Plan is just gay, soo good for you on not hearing about them :)

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, that's what happens when bands are on the other side of the planet, ya miss out on 'em. Hell, last Aussie band I can remember is Men at Work. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Now Playing "Down Under - Men At Work" hehe, good stuff. Right up there with "Pub With No Beer - Slim Dusty" :p

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  4. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dont forget some of the tarded bands like Human nature and the shit Idols :p (which had to be clones to sound any good.

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i HATE those frickin Australian/American idols!! they all need to die! one good thing is that we dont have to see arab idol or japanese idol or any other countries :)

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Sounding a little racist there mate, just be tolerant of other peoples backgrounds on an online forum ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  7. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't think he meant it racist, I didn't take it that way at least. Yeah, I don't care for those shows myself either. Never seen the Australian one of course but... Most reality TV ain't too good, except for the shows where they either teach ya something or inspire you. Car and bike shows where you can get cool mod ideas. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    modfather's right, it wasnt supposed otbe racist. what it was supposed to mean is that im glad we dont have every single countries Idol show on our TV. We've already got 2, and I hate them both. Since they startedon Channel 10, ive stopped watching tv.

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    To help out, I hate ALL those 'become a star' shows, they really get to me too!

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I hate all the reality tv shows including big brother... though uplate.. thats not really big brother :p
    The mole... i hate to break it to them but the mole is the one in the ground!!!
    Idol shit... very pointless way to become unfamous..
    and now to conclude... Random people, all in a home together feeding off each other shit... not interesting...
    *sorry if i used the word shit too much it repesents the true meaning of how crappy the shows are :D*

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  11. Flukemanguy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah....

    This topic makes no sense to me. And as the moderator, if I'm confused, I'm just going to get spun up in the arc of theta. Who and what are we talking about here? :?

    bigal, Oct 27, 2005
  12. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    we are talking bout r0v3-666 from CS Source :D
    the_pwnwerer pwned him last night.

    unholy, Oct 27, 2005
  13. Flukemanguy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ohhhh...

    ...gamers. I should have known. The language of our youth is so far removed from that of which I speak. :sheep

    bigal, Oct 27, 2005
  14. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    he's quoting from Pure Pwnage videos :p

    XhArD, Oct 27, 2005
  15. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    l33+ m8 t15 @LL g00d :D

    unholy, Oct 27, 2005
  16. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Stop it, stop it now, you're making my frontal lobes hurt.

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  17. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Y? w@+5 wr0^g?

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  18. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Shut it unholy, only 5up35 ub3r ^3rdl1^g3r5 can read your writing :p And if you can't read what I just said, congratulations.

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  19. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined: