Offical Rove Live Topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Does Rove pwn? or does he get pwned?

  1. Pwned

    96.8%
  2. Pwn

    3.2%
  3. Who the?!?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey here you can talk about our favourite australian! Unholy!!!
    What this post is really about is....ROVE!
    He pwnz0rs the tv! What do you think?
    UNHOLY'S EDIT :: No dissing me :p i have control of what you say :D

    Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    YEH! ... :p hehe first post luke

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hes a funnya bloke....... WHAT THE ...?

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Flukemanguy

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just have to say this.....
    I like rove! and All the sections! including ...!
    You left it closed, for i loose! :p

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  5. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeh 3 votes on pwn! :D :D :D

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  6. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i think that all we are going to get... apart from Mike (if he watchs it)

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well now that its a sticky, w00t w00t, lol, mabe more people will start to worship the guy.
    "Say hi to your mum for me"
    Good night

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  8. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u need to make ur own material man :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  9. Flukemanguy

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeh, or at least make quotation marks there!

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  10. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    and place a reference.. ad ad a bibliography otherwise :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    There were quotation marks! lolol I was kidding around! Thanks for shutting me down!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  12. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, nope probs just ask :D

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  13. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Pwned, personally I'm not a big fan of him. Each to their own I guess.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  14. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer he is getting a tad oldish now... i might just stick with the RvB episodes now... leave rove for his NZer's comedy! :D

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  15. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What's a rove?

    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005
  16. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u mean who is rove.... hes a Dude... "Rove McMenace"

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  17. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, that explains everything! :)

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  18. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    lol he's a crappy aussie show host but gets big music and movie stars on the show so people watch ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  19. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Big music people? what, like Thirsty Merc? And Spiderbait? They may be big, but damn me to hell if they are any good. Maybe not Spiderbait so much, but Thirsty Merc + other queer bands on Rove Live :) As you can probably tell my now, music is what I care about. Anyone who insists that Simple Plan, with its 4 guitar chord songs, is better than Metallica or Jimi Hendrix, deserves to die.

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  20. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, okay, so he's an Australian Conan O'Brian then? <Barf> talk shows are not my thing. I'm more into things like American Chopper or the Great Biker Build-Off or WWE stuff. As for music, never heard of any of those bands either... (Well, other than Metallica and Hendrix of course). Are they Australian bands?

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005