    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Well done Al, well done indeed :) you know that pic of all the wires n stuff in my room? That wasn't exactly supposed to be an entry, but whatever. :p

    XhArD, Jan 2, 2006

  2. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Could have been...

    ...remember that picture of you with the Maximum PC cap on in the last screensaver? I could have put that in there, but I didn't. I was searching for more pictures, since we didn't exactly get a ton of submittals in this link. I tried to find pictures from several people, and that happened to be one from you. I think I have several other ones from you, so I guess you are happy with those. Anyway, I'm happy you like the new screensaver. :frog:

    bigal, Jan 2, 2006

  3. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you did put that pic in it, It's on that old screensaver.

    XhArD, Jan 2, 2006
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer thats sweet :) hehe i see u got my thermaltake clock :)

    now all u need to do is make the screensavers merge.
    I have a suggest for how we make screen savers.
    I have found numberous things bad with the one that Big Al currently uses it doesn't work with dual monitors correctly. It has some annoying transitions :|

    I will make a program that can open Screen Saver Files (made by Al) and u can have more then one set running. I will also add captions :) and some cool animations :)

    after all what could n't we do better then have our own screen Saver program :)

    (no need to worry al its not your fault i dont like the screen saver program)

    unholy, Jan 2, 2006
  5. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Screen saver a la mode...

    I meant that I could have added it in again. I know that it's in the first screensaver.

    Unholy, you said this doesn't work well on dual monitors? I would like to see what you come up with. Let me know when I can download your version.:heeeelll:

    bigal, Jan 2, 2006
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    WTG Al, very cool... :) Haven't changed my Screensaver since your last one, so this is cool. :)

    If/When you do your next one, we should all put our names/handles on the pics so everyone knows who did what mod, put links to our sites too maybe.

    The Modfather, Jan 2, 2006
  7. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I think it's possible...

    ...to add text. I would need to keep track of who submits what, so that will be some more effort. I bet it would be even better though. So yeah, next one we'll give that a try.:top:

    bigal, Jan 2, 2006
  8. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    bigal, Jan 3, 2006
  9. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Didn't work for me either

    XhArD, Jan 3, 2006
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    error access denied..

    error packet not recieved...

    error www.velocityreviews.com is not a registered domain name...

    :|

    unholy, Jan 3, 2006
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "This virtual directory does not allow contents to be listed" :|

    XhArD, Jan 3, 2006
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I was just thinking if people put their own names on the pics, that'd do the job.

    The Modfather, Jan 3, 2006
  13. unholy

    bigal

    Joined: