    0
    Sorry man, I still don't understand.

    Damn and I thought Brits were tough to follow.

    The Modfather, Dec 12, 2005

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005

    XhArD, Dec 28, 2005

    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Good pictures, but...

    Modfather - the last one is blury, so I didn't save it for the screensaver.

    XhArD - your link is to a small picture. We need a much bigger version. Check your linkage.

    Overall - good pictures! Keep them coming guys.

    Now I'm off to a motorcycle ride in 38 F weather. It's supposed to warm up to 50 F, so keep your fingers crossed...:)

    bigal, Dec 28, 2005
  5. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    XhArD, Dec 28, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahhaa, X, love your sound system there... Have you thought about throwing that speaker into a box maybe? :)

    The Modfather, Dec 29, 2005
  7. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Pfft, screw you, you think i'm gonna destroy a perfectly good Ghetto Speaker? You're crazy. :p I actually haven't used either of those speakers for about 2 months, since I've got some aight Loogytech headphones. the speakers were really quiet anyway.

    XhArD, Dec 29, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Get yourself some Logitech Z5500's man, they're the shiznit!

    The Modfather, Dec 29, 2005
  9. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    What's more, they cost a shiznitload :p I've got my sound system in my room, I can live without this.

    XhArD, Dec 29, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nah, they've come down in price since the new wireless ones came out. They only cost half a shiznitload now.

    The Modfather, Dec 29, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That's still 1/4 of a shiznitload too much for me :p

    XhArD, Dec 29, 2005
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Aw come on, pinch a few more off and you'll be able to get 'em.

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005
  13. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No thanks, I'm flat broke now, after spending $140 on a keyboard and owing my dad $80 :( And after next week I'll be back down to about 9 hours a week instead of 18, so mula won't be as easy to come by either :(

    XhArD, Dec 30, 2005
  14. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn, the G15 cost you $140? That's over twice what it costs here, even considering the exchange rate from US to AU dollars that's overpriced. I paid like $75 for mine and I've seen it at other places for as low as $50.

    The Modfather, Dec 31, 2005
  15. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I know, buying it from EB Games was a bad idea but nowhere local had any in stock, and I wanted to get it before Unholys LAN on this coming Friday, and we weren't going to the shops again for another week or so. Plus, we have GST here, Goods and Services Tax. One of John Howards pointless taxes that he brought in.

    XhArD, Dec 31, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i told u umart is the new shiznit and they are closer then gamedude :) order online easy too :)

    i will be uploading pictures of the vcrmod very soon :)

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    SURE you will, uh huh. :)

    Anyway, does the place you bought it have a price guarantee? If you can show them it advertised at this other place for less you might get a refund of the difference.

    The Modfather, Dec 31, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    doubt that unless u can prove they had them at that price on that date and they had stock of them :|

    oh yer heres the piccies modfather al and x :)

    [​IMG]
    Now that is a load of stickers :)

    [​IMG]
    The thermaltake clock :) i would have to give it a 9/10 score :) (theres no faults, except the speaker is too quiet for an alarm)

    [​IMG]
    Vcrmod shot #1

    [​IMG]
    Vcrmod shot #2

    [​IMG]
    Vcrmod shot #3

    :) hope u like my new thermaltake clock and my vcr mod that is not 100% complete i am looking for the Character LCD/ Graphical LCD and also for some mesh/Grill :)

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  19. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Excellent!

    Unholy, those are great pictures, especially the last two.

    Now listen up everyone. I will be making the official 2006 Velocity Reviews New Year's Day Screensaver today. I will start the process at 6PM EST. That's less than five hours from this posting. If you have any last minute submissions, now is the time to post them in this tread.

    Don't be left out. See your system(s) on display for the entire membership. Be a hero. Be a legend (perhaps in your own mind). You can make a difference in this world. All it takes is a few picture submissions....:tea:

    bigal, Jan 1, 2006
  20. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Time to see your new 2006 Velocity Reviews New Year's Day Screensaver!!!

    Ok, it's a done deal. Until I can get Ian to provide a link from the Velocity Reviews site, you can download the zipped file here:

    http://www.bigal-computers.net/velocity-reviews/Velocity-Reviews-New-Years-Day-2006.zip

    The file is almost 9 MB, so it make take a few minutes to download. This zipped file must be unzipped with WinZip, and then you have an executable that will automatically install the screensaver.

    If you want to directly download the executable file, which is slightly larger, here is the link for that:

    http://www.bigal-computers.net/velocity-reviews/Velocity-Reviews-New-Years-Day-2006.exe

    Tell me what you guys think! :star:

    Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
    bigal, Jan 2, 2006