    Likes Received:
    0
    I see, so you're as lazy as a ball (presumably of yarn, yes?) with an adolescent feline attached to it. Hmm, interesting. I guess.

    The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005

  2. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    He's trying to say....

    ....that he doesn't pussyfoot around!:fluff:

    bigal, Dec 7, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is that what he's saying? I couldn't really tell. :) Then again that's par for the course with that guy. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 7, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i speak jeberish 100% of the inviisble time, which is realevant to the formula e=mc^2 (i forgot u cant use l33t in formula's :p)

    yes i am just that guy w00t i have finally taken my manhood back! :D

    unholy, Dec 7, 2005
  5. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Or....

    ....taken aback by manhood?:hmm2:

    bigal, Dec 8, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I really don't think manhood and he have been formally introduced yet.

    The Modfather, Dec 8, 2005
  7. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Actually.....

    ...I am much impressed with the level of intelligence Unholy exhibits for a young man. He is far beyond where I was at that age. So cut him some slack, Jack.

    Oh, wait a minute. Were we talking about Unholy? I was thinking XhArd. I like him because he accepts blame for all my problems. :damnmate:

    bigal, Dec 9, 2005
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    xhard comes back in on sunday :D hes been beating up mike in NZ :D

    Hey dont u remember when u were calling me a big girl or what ever it was :p

    unholy, Dec 9, 2005
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Big lesbian actually. :)

    So XhArD is with the hard drive is he? Hmmm... sucking up?

    :)

    The Modfather, Dec 9, 2005
  10. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    He probably....

    ...got all spun up over the trip. When do they return to Australia? What's the attraction in New Zealand - the sheep?:sheep

    bigal, Dec 10, 2005
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahaha! No comment.

    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005
  12. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nah, I just went over there to see some relatives that I haven't met for 11 years, and just to see what the place is like. Plus I went bungy jumping and had a groovy ride in a jet boat :) Had a look at the thermal pools and the geysers in Rotorua, went through the Waitomo Caves to see some glow worms.

    XhArD, Dec 11, 2005
  13. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe dont forget that u also scared mike shitless (excuse the language), so now hes giving away the hdd :D

    well hes back now... :D (at al)

    unholy, Dec 11, 2005
  14. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, like I keep saying, believe it when I see it, and I wanna see a pic of the winner with the HD in their hand too. :)

    Glow worms? You have to leave your country to see glow worms? I just go out in the yard, they're hard to see unless it's pitch black out though. But from what I've been told NZ is really beautiful though.

    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005
  15. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes i would like proof too :|

    unholy, Dec 11, 2005
  16. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Well, coming from lush, dense, fertile green land in New Zealand back to the brown, dying and burnt look of Australia kind of made me wonder exactly why I was coming back. One thing I've noticed about the roads through the parapara (scenic highway through the hills near Wanganui) and any other country roads, is that the birds don't see much traffic, and so they don't stay away from the road as well as birds living in a populated area. One flew into our windscreen, another landed in the middle of the road in front of us and got flatenned, we saw another one hit someones windscreen, and my sisters friend hit 2 of them in 5 days. Suicide birds, I'm telling ya.

    XhArD, Dec 11, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Either that or you guys just have it in for birds. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i say they are going to be the next terrorist threat *quoted from US minster, "ilick balls"*

    unholy, Dec 11, 2005
  19. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    US Minister? Now, do you mean that in the political or the religious sense? Over here the only ministers we have are the religious kind but I know in places like the UK a Minister can be like, well, someone in charge of something.

    The Modfather, Dec 12, 2005
  20. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm it was meant to be a joke, i guess no body found it funny bar the clip it noob in word :|

    unholy, Dec 12, 2005