Offer:IP Centrex,CallCenter,Voicemail solution

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip.conductor, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. Dear Sirs,

    The most essential for present-day applications can be implemented with
    low investment.
    Intelligent integrated software platform will allow you to deploy
    -Calling Cards
    -Call Shop
    -Call Centre
    and other demanded applications.Perfect web-based management.
    What would you like to provide to your customers tomorrow? We know
    what:
    -Auto-attendant
    -Unified Messaging
    -Call forwarding, follow-me and voicemail services

    We will help to make your wish come true!

    Intrigued? I am sure you are;)

    Send emails to

    Christopher

    voip.conductor, Feb 21, 2006