    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 19, 2003

  2. steve

    E. Guest

    Why don't you just make your own? Some HG flour, good olive oil, sugar,
    salt, water and yeast and yer laughing. Add some cumin, coriander, mixed
    herbs or whatever you like to the dough for some really amazing effects.
    It only takes 10 minutes to get a good dough done.(including cleaning up)
    Sauce can be bodged up by using tomato sauce, garlic, chili oil or
    whatever's in the cupboard or herb garden.

    This is also a great disctraction for kids stuck indoors on a rainy day,
    make small plate sized pizzas so they have a lot of fun adding their
    own toppings.

    I dunno why anyone would actually *buy* a pizza when you can make one
    from scratch, quicker and cheaper than a delivery place and have it
    exactly the way you like it.
    E.

    E., Dec 19, 2003

  3. steve

    harry Guest

    You can make your own toilet paper out of newspaper for free too
    In other handy hints: Making hamburgers out of mince and bread.
    Oh wait, why would you BUY a hamburger bun when you can get a spoonful of
    flour and a couple of grams of yeast and salt and mix it up in a cup
    yourself and let it rise and have some children then raise them to get them
    to cook it on a rainy day. Its a welcome distraction from violence and porn
    and SO wholesome.
    I dunno why anyone would buy a hamburger. blah blah blah...

    harry, Dec 19, 2003
  4. steve

    steve Guest

    We do...sometimes - when anyone can be bothered.
    Some evenings we're all so bone idle that we can't even be bothered making
    toast.

    We never have pizza delivered - we always pick up.....and the trip is a
    pathetic facsimile of a family excursion. :)

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  5. steve

    steve Guest

    Clever of them.....it would be a common 'typo'......especially in the
    Wellington region.

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  6. steve

    E. Guest

    I thought about your suggestion, and almost printed your reply to use as
    dunny paper. But then I realised I don't want a faggot near my arsehole.
    All you are telling is me is that you have no talent. I suppose you
    download your friends from dalnet 'cos it's easier than the real thing too.
    E.

    E., Dec 21, 2003
  7. steve

    harry Guest

    ROTFLMAO

    Time you got over your sad sorry pizza makin self.
    Guess what ?
    You can even buy ready made sandwiches !!!
    What a waste !!!
    Simply buy a loaf and fillings and be THE MOST TALENTED KID ON YOUR BLOCK
    According to E. the pizza king !!
    Why buy coffee ?
    You can make it at home !!!
    Why buy beer
    You can make it at home !!!
    Save heaps, never go out, like E.

    harry, Dec 21, 2003
  8. steve

    E. Guest

    If you want to eat shitty pizza, then eat shitty pizza.
    I bet you even get a boner over sliced bread (what an invention!!)
    It's people like you that have caused NZ to become a dumping ground for
    3rd world junk. Suck it down, and pretend it's good.
    E.

    E., Dec 21, 2003