    Three pizzas for $20.95....the price was right. That worked out at 87
    cents / slice or about $5.24 cents / person.

    Good value.

    steve, Dec 18, 2003

  2. steve

    steve Guest

    That was meant for nz.general - sorry.

    steve, Dec 18, 2003

  3. steve

    jonas Guest

    never mind, we are thankful for the info

    jonas, Dec 18, 2003
  4. steve

    Dumdedo Guest

    Na you was doing a Woger...

    Dumdedo, Dec 18, 2003
  5. steve

    Tim Guest

    Oh well, might as well put in my 2 cents while the thread is here ;)

    We don't have a Dominoes in palmy, but we do have Hell Pizza. These guys
    are in a few cities around the north island, and are well worth a try
    (www.hell.co.nz for their fun website).

    Tim, Dec 18, 2003
  6. steve

    Dogg Guest

    On 19 Dec 2003 12:19:52 +1300, Tim <>
    wrote:

    Couldn't agree more. Found them when I moved up from Christchurch and
    they're great. The thing I like is you can get the snack sized
    pizza's.

    Dogg, Dec 19, 2003
  7. steve

    sal Guest

    But they are much greasier that pizza hutts. I still prefer PH bases,
    and not a much fat and grease seeping out of them.

    sal, Dec 19, 2003
  8. steve

    steve Guest

    Fair enough.....depends on what base, maybe...

    I had 'classic' from Dominos....and usually have "crispy" from P-H.

    I'll try the Dominos thin and crispy next time.

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  9. steve

    T.N.O. Guest

    Thanks for that, I had a lust pizza when I was in welly recently, and
    damn, I know good pizza, and Lust was very good pizza.

    T.N.O., Dec 19, 2003
  10. steve

    T.N.O. Guest

    "PH bases" = Hutt or Haven(Assuming Hutt)

    T.N.O., Dec 19, 2003
  11. steve

    steve Guest

    or 'Hut'. :)

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  12. steve

    Acetyldehyde Guest

    The citizens of nz.comp are very interested in your post and, as you can
    see, has not been misplaced after all.

    Acetyldehyde, Dec 19, 2003
  13. steve

    Craig Shore Guest

    Isn't the stereotypical image of a computer geek that of coke, pizza,
    and computers?

    Craig Shore, Dec 19, 2003
  14. steve

    steve Guest

    The pizza has to be stuck to your back because you fell
    backward onto the box when either programming or gaming. :)

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  15. steve

    Pleb Plebian Guest

    <snip>
    Along the same lines - any recommendations for a decent pizza in Hamilton?
    Afraid the 'hut don't really do it for me.....
    <hint> If yr in Pakuranga - try the <Pak> Pizza Delivery Company.....yummy!
    Still trying to find a good one down here. Help? :)
    Tx!
    -P

    Pleb Plebian, Dec 19, 2003
  16. steve

    SomebodyElse Guest

    In Christchurch I like Spagalimis (they even have a completly
    uninformative, waste-of-time website). Good pizza at a reasonable price. I
    used to eat their pastas too, but I haven't had one in a while.

    Anybody in Chch tried Raging Bull Pizzas (& Indian iirc (YUM)) in Lincoln
    Road? I've heard from (only) one source that the're very good. I must give
    them a try.

    - Scott

    SomebodyElse, Dec 19, 2003
  17. steve

    steve Guest

    I'm taking notes....for next time I'm Chch. :)

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  18. steve

    geoffm Guest

    La Porchetta in Parnell (and possibly elsewhere) is good value, and a
    good pizza. Always busy so phone in or be prepared for a long wait for
    takeaway.
    Geoff

    geoffm, Dec 19, 2003
  19. steve

    Dodger Guest

    Dodger, Dec 19, 2003
  20. steve

    Dodger Guest

    forget that,
    looks like they fixed it, it use to point to pizza havins site. =)

    Dodger, Dec 19, 2003