    Previously I paid £20 for 2 and £4 postage.

    I would like to pay around this again (or lower of course).

    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I forgot the actual question, can anyone recommend a supplier?

    thanks

    Guest, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Guest

    davew Guest

    I'm sure people would lke to help in this matter, but i'm afraid Ivor
    has made it quite clear that we cannot!

    davew, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Guest

    themgt Guest

    Only place I've seen them recently is eBay. Unfortunately you need a
    PayPal account :(
    Has he ?

    themgt, Oct 1, 2005
  5. Guest

    Dexter Guest

    Why are you scared of the almighty Ivor or something .

    Dexter, Oct 1, 2005
  6. Guest

    davew Guest

    Naa, just making reference to Ivor's problem with 'advertisement'. If
    somebody recommends a supplier, they'd be advertising them.

    davew, Oct 1, 2005