    the very bottom of the window. Everything else seems to be alright. Anyone
    have any ideas? TIA

    Jen

    Jen, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Jen

    Evan Platt Guest

    Is it covered by the Windows Task bar?

    What operating system?
    What version of OE?

    Evan Platt, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Jen

    Unk Guest

    Courtesy of °Mike°...

    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window.
    Close the original window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).

    Unk, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Jen

    Mike Easter Guest

    Maximizing is a bad idea. It is better to size and locate the various
    window levels to an optimal size and position not maximized. You can
    size a window as large (or small) as you want.

    Then, if that sizing and location is performed thru' various 'levels' of
    window management and subsequently closed, all of the window sizes and
    locations will be remembered.

    Maximized windows don't work that way.

    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Jen

    John Inzer Guest

    ============================
    Try this...close everything except OE...
    right click your Windows Taskbar and
    from the menu....choose...Tile Windows
    Horizontally (or Vertically),

    John Inzer, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Jen

    Jen Guest

    Wow! That worked. So quick and easy. Thanks

    Jen

    Jen, Jan 25, 2006