    without any co-interference?

    If I do this, is it as simple as just going to either OE or the alternate
    email program to download my email through?

    RB, Sep 20, 2003

  2. You can, but I'd recommend to dump it after you have your new mail
    client to work for a while.
    Yes it is as simple.
    Try Pegasus Mail which has more than one newsgroup available to help
    you configuring and optimizing it.
    www.pmail.com/

    And for the news I'd recommend Forte Agent.
    www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

    regards
    André

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Franke?=, Sep 21, 2003

  3. RB

    Peter Young Guest

    Good move. Be sure to try Courier (formerly Calypso)...
    http://rosecitysoftware.com/Courier/

    Yes, provided you instruct all email clients you're using to leave the
    messages on the server, otherwise one client will download a message, then
    delete it off the server, leaving your other client with nothing to
    download.

    Peter Young, Sep 22, 2003