  1. Can I recover this attachment as I sent this file to myself from my office
    to home, so I know its safe

    Tracey

    Tight Guard Security®, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Tight Guard Security®

    Mike Easter Guest

    OE/ Tools/ Options/ Security tab - uncheck Do not allow attachments to
    be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus

    You can also look for such at MS kb by going to its search place
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1 - put in OE6 and attachment
    in the search space and it will show you kb articles such as the 3rd
    one - Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You
    Install SP1 - kb 329570

    If someone gives you a kb article ID, you can just stick it in that
    first link above and select search type article ID.

    Mike Easter, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Tight Guard Security®

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved....'

    °Mike°, Feb 23, 2005
  4. Sorted

    Tight Guard Security®, Feb 23, 2005