    reason OE has got lazy.
    Anyone with an idea please ?.

    I have no wish to change browser thanks.

    meerkat, Apr 24, 2007

  2. meerkat

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    The browser is IE not OE. ;-)

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 24, 2007

  3. meerkat

    Mike Easter Guest

    The columns in the folder view of the headers are configured in OE/
    View/ Columns - check 'From'

    If it is already checked, be sure that the alloted space for all of the
    columns is sufficient to show each column. You can grab the edge of a
    column delimiter and scoot it over.

    Mike Easter, Apr 24, 2007
  4. meerkat

    meerkat Guest

    Thanks for the response Mike, but the column is intact,
    and everything shows up OK, until about 12.10am.

    Suddenly, from then on, the column is blank.
    Restarted machine, still the same ?.

    meerkat, Apr 24, 2007
  5. meerkat

    Evan Platt Guest