    Just did a Sys Restore to yesterday, and all is now fine.

    M$ seem to fix one thing, and fsuck up something else.
    Ain`t life great. <g>.

    meerkat, Apr 24, 2007

  2. meerkat

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    You got some kind of proof here to support your statements. Surely, others
    have done an update today and have not had a problem with OE, like you are
    talking about.

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 24, 2007

  3. meerkat

    Leviathan Guest

    I had an update this morning and no problem with my OE.

    Larry
    Behold Beware Believe

    :
    : : > Problem solved !!
    : > It was one of todays M$ updates.
    : > Just did a Sys Restore to yesterday, and all is now fine.
    : >

    Leviathan, Apr 25, 2007