    remove the original from my inbox.

    Any setting that could be causing this? What is the possible solution?

    thanks.

    alan, Aug 30, 2003

  2. alan

    °Mike° Guest

    Move everything out of your inbox, close O.E. and rename the
    inbox.dbx file to inbox.old. Re-open O.E. and see if that helps.

    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003

  3. alan

    Kraftee Guest

    If you've read it it will be deleted fully after you've closed OE...

    As long as you have ticked the correct box...

    Options....Maintanence.....Emtpty messages from Deleted items on
    exit...

    HTH

    Kraftee, Aug 30, 2003
  4. alan