    tray. XP Home.
    TIA
    Classic

    Classic 42, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Classic 42

    Gordon Guest

    Uhhh no. The only way to get any sort of OE icon in the *sys* tray, (you're
    obviously confusing *sys* tray with *quicklaunch*) is to use Quotefix.

    Gordon, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Classic 42

    Nice Guy Guest

    drag and drop

    Nice Guy, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Classic 42

    John Holmes Guest

    Gordon came up with this:
    Uhhh no. That's /not/ the only way. There are utilities capable of putting
    any program in the tray. I use trayit! which is free.

    John Holmes, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Classic 42

    Classic 42 Guest

    Dand D does not work! But thanks anyway.
    Thank you very much guys. I will try Quotefix and Tryit.
    Classic

    Classic 42, Dec 24, 2004