    ADSL connection

    thanks

    Gary

    Grrr, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Grrr

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Grrr mused:

    | every time I open OE my internet connection drops,I can reconnect straight
    | away,but it is annoying, I have checked in connections and modem settings,

    Tools >> Options >> Connection ... uncheck hang up after sending and
    receiving.

    mhicaoidh, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Grrr

    Grrr Guest

    thanks,i already tried that.every time I open OE it drops the connection.

    Gary

    Grrr, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Grrr

    Liz Guest

    Apply, OK.

    Liz, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Grrr

    Liz Guest

    I forgot to mention the Connection tab is in Tools> Accounts> Mail tab>
    Account's Properties.

    Liz, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Grrr

    Grrr Guest

    thanks
    I would if i could find it :eek:)

    Grrr, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Grrr

    Grrr Guest

    thanks,feel a bit of a numpty now

    Grrr, Dec 23, 2003
  8. Grrr

    Liz Guest

    My mistake. Did you see my second message? :)

    See if this helps.
    http://tinyurl.com/2unub

    Liz, Dec 23, 2003
  9. Grrr