    "Properties" only show the data added in the last session and not the
    overall total? The files are certainly all there.

    Cheers.

    rifleman, Aug 7, 2003

  2. rifleman

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Aug 7, 2003

  3. rifleman

    Miggsee Guest

    Using CDBurnerXPPro's burning abilities? Without InCD or some such software
    I doubt it can be accomplished.
    Then I tried it. Holy Shi*!! It worked! I didn't think it could be done with
    XP's software. It did it just fine! I could read the first session as a
    folder within the second burn.

    Miggsee, Aug 7, 2003
  4. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    CDBurnerXPPro actually does do multi-session.

    rifleman, Aug 8, 2003