    Highway box, or the Compaq setup? (I'm not overly impressed with the Compaq
    and the way it has been set up by her IT dept anyway)

    Ta.

    Rifleman, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Rifleman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I got a friend that had a dial-up wireless network installation problem
    when one particular machine was on the network all the other machines
    slowed down significantly. It turned out that the machine had a worm that
    was sucking up the bandwidth on the network.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2004

  3. So someone died and left you one in their will, eh, you sluggish, manic teabag.

    Duane Arnold, the embellished, animadverting wart, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    Wouldn't have thought it's likely to be this - both machines are well
    protected with ZoneAlarm and AV programs......

    Rifleman, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Are you surprised by that?

    Rifleman, the gluttonous, scrabbling tramp, Jun 25, 2004
  6. Rifleman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Duane Arnold, the embellished, animadverting wart"
    <-little-creatures>
    wrote in
    -little-creatures:
    But of course, the only friend you have is that Prozac bottle. You should
    choke a couple down for me and go stand in a corner for the rest of the
    day.

    And do it *Clippie* the *clown* before you find that *technical* news
    clip. <g>

    In the meantime, I got to get ready for work. Hey, they have some summer
    intern jobs for computers at the job. I'll set you up with one so that
    you can wipe down the monitors and vacuum out the keyboards, since that's
    the only skills you may have. <g>

    I'll explain it to you again. Ragging is my game not yours. :)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Rifleman

    Parko Guest

    Bag YAHOO! Complain,complain,complain,.

    Parko, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Rifleman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, the guy's wife works at this charity place he did the work for
    free. He even went out and brought the router for them that he eat the
    cost, after they told him they didn't want the set up. He spent like 10
    hours trying to figure out what was wrong, his first attempt to set
    something up besides his home network.

    Typical *clueless* users and he is that way a little bit too.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2004
  9. Maybe you should post in your native language. Alternatively, before you
    post, run your English-like text through babelfish using half a dozen
    different languages. At least it'll make more sense than that pillocking
    trip up there.

    Duane Arnold, the tonsorial, betiding mare, Jun 25, 2004
  10. Rifleman

    Scraggy Guest

    At least it'll make more sense than that
    Pot, Kettle..

    Scraggy, Jun 25, 2004
  11. Confused by the ever so subtle difference between verbs and transitive
    verbs, are you, jawless, flailing clotpole?

    trip up
    v 1: detect a blunder or misstep; [syn: catch]
    2: cause to stumble; [syn: trip]
    3: make an error; [syn: stumble, slip up]

    Thanks and bye, you reactionary, self-serving flag-waver.

    Scraggy, the goofy, mourning canker-blossom, Jun 25, 2004
  12. Rifleman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Scraggy, the goofy, mourning canker-blossom"

    This is evidence that you are *demented* you're TechNews, FYI, me, someone
    else. It is psycho-path *Gone Wild*. The 4x4 padded cell is ready for you.
    <g>

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2004
  13. I need to bathe. I'll be back in a decade or three.

    Duane Arnold, the inconsiderate, paganising dick, Jun 25, 2004
  14. Rifleman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Duane Arnold, the inconsiderate, paganising dick"
    h.female:
    And while you're in the shower with the rest of the insane, tell them
    about how you became a worthless MVP and MVC news clipping reporter. <g>

    Later!

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2004
  15. Duane Arnold, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:
    Is that supposed to mean something in English or are you just copying what's
    printed in Korean on your prescription bottle?

    Norwegian Formula, Jun 25, 2004
  16. Rifleman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Not only is it weak, it's worthless. She is better than you -- stay out of
    the game with the *Clip* and I. <g>

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 26, 2004
  17. Duane Arnold, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:
    Hmmm...more Korean prescriptions. Just what is it that doctor is prescribing
    to you anyway? Whatever it is, seems to keep you with some kind of moronic grin
    on your face.

    Norwegian Formula, Jun 26, 2004