    Exemple:
    In octet string : 31 32 2E 32 30
    In Decibel : 12.017 dB

    miltizem, Jul 22, 2008

  2. miltizem

    MunchBC

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Washington, DC
    I'm not quite sure exactly what you're asking. It looks like the software is giving you an IP address (for some reason in HEX instead of base-10 format) and then the level of noise coming from the host in decibels. Does this sound correct? I might be completely off... What software is it you're using?

    MunchBC, Jul 29, 2008