  1. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Should I have upgraded Lowdes while I was at it? Oh well.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005

  2. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I am too. What were we talking about again?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005

  3. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Faskinatin'

    This belongs in the autism support NG.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  4. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    He's too busy staring (uh huh) at the pics in the members section.

    He wouldn't have any time to read or post the private area anyway.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  5. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    Sure. My wife blames everything on it anyway so go ahead.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  6. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Did you get my e-mails?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  7. vinay

    Briscobar Guest

    Yeah, that might be it. Which thread was that in? Or better yet, linky-link.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005
  8. vinay

    Neil Guest

    oh, great, now its a fad...

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  9. vinay

    Neil Guest

    alcoholism...pass me another one...

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  10. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  11. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *burp* m'kay...

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  12. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Apparently not. Have you checked on the super sekret site to make sure you
    sent them to the right one?

    Come to think of it, have I checked the super sekret site to make sure it's
    right.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  13. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's why I "Pinged" you in the ng a couple of days ago.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  14. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    How odd. I must have the DontLetFrisbeeSeeAnyEmailsOrNewsgroupPostings.TGP
    virus or something.

    Seriously... I literally read each and every posting ever made to this
    group, so I have no idea how I could've missed this. I also read from home
    now that I have the laptop and broadband. Never saw it either place. I
    have noticed that bellsouth.net frequently has headers that refused to be
    downloaded, though (at home).

    I'll double check my settings on the site now...

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  15. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Checked... e-mail addy listed is correct. Is that the one you used?

    Oh wait, I get it, you're the one sending those "Your account has been
    suspended!" messages.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  16. vinay

    Briscobar Guest

    Sorry, bro. Duly noted, and apologies all around.

    I'll transcribe my own sh!t.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005
  17. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Just don't let it happen again. ;)

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  18. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I used the one that's in my MSN Messenger list.
    Ya caught me, ya caught the tater!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  19. vinay

    Robert Moir Guest

    You must be kidding. Yahoo are a study in practical incompetence in the
    field of email server operation. Frankly, anything beyond dressing
    themselves and managing to meet the legal definitions of "decently dressed"
    more than 3 days in any week is a bit of a challange for those folks.

    As far as I can tell anyway.

    I'm not bitter and annoyed about the time their incompetently configured
    email system launched a DDOS on my employer. Oh no, not at all.

    Robert Moir, Nov 22, 2005
  20. vinay

    Mike T. Guest

    Same here. I think after three years in Germany, I can pretty safely say I'm
    not here for the short term.

    Mike T., Nov 23, 2005