  1. vinay

    Briscobar Guest

    No, silly, it's the women's basketball team.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005

  2. vinay

    Briscobar Guest

    Your company sells a CASTRATION MACHINE. How is THAT not safe for your job?

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005

  3. vinay

    Briscobar Guest

    I haven't been feeling well lately. Missed 2 days of work in the past week.
    Well, actually, I wouldn't say I was missing it...

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005
  4. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    You're right. What was I thinking.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  5. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    Sorry. I figured everybody knew that female MCNGPs were all NSFW.

    I have a memory problem. I blame my alcoholism.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  6. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    They use it to motivate (read threaten) us.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  7. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That must explain why you missed my scathing reply over office space quotes.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  8. vinay

    Neil Guest

    oh, so say as you do here...

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  9. vinay

    Neil Guest

    I have a memory problem too...can I blame your alcohoism?

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  10. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LOL I like that one.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  11. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, that certainly makes a lot more sense.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  12. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *Applause* Here, here! I guess this means I'll have to quit stalking her now.
    But just in case, I set record time in upgrading her membership on mcngp.com.
    A man can dream, can't he?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  13. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest