    we suggest that you just ask the fsckwit nicely to stop, because he isn't
    really a spammer and if he was, then you should just killfile him and quit
    bothering us!"

    JaR, Nov 22, 2005

  2. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    That was remarkably restrained.

    Makes me wonder what you e-mailed her privately.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005

  3. vinay

    LRM Guest

    Sorry, I'm fresh out of pics, so I will have to say something intelligent
    instead. On second thought ...where do I bring the beer? Thanks for letting
    me fly MCNGP.

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  4. vinay

    Consultant Guest

    who will be #50?

    50 is a milestone, i think we should skip 50 and go straight to 51

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2005
  5. vinay

    Consultant Guest

    are you a chick?

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2005
  6. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    who will be #50?
    51 It don't exist.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  7. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude... you really need to do more than just POST here... reading sometimes
    has its rewards.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  8. vinay

    kpg Guest

    50 is a milestone so its skipped
    51 does not exist
    52 completes the deck (another milestone)
    after that its two Jokers (I thought we already had those)
    then that litte instruction page with lots of little words on it hat nobody
    reads

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  9. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Why would anybody playing the University of Tennessee football team be able
    to claim that they were too busy to do something else?

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  10. vinay

    LRM Guest

    I thought we had been over all that. Remember the O conversation?

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  11. vinay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Announcement posted on the site.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2005
  12. vinay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    See what I'm talking about!

    JaR, Nov 22, 2005
  13. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  14. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    I love the pic but how about a LITTLE warning. Or maybe you're trying to get
    me fired.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  15. vinay

    kpg Guest

    How come the guys working on my roof don't look like that?

    I'm calling FEMA.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  16. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    You've seen all the other female MCNGP pics, and you expected something
    different?

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  17. vinay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    Sorry. I figured everybody knew that female MCNGPs were all NSFW.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2005
  18. vinay

    Neil Guest

    can't type right now...hand busy...