Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO certification( pay after CONFIRMATION)100% passing GAURANTEE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by vinay, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please join me in welcoming LRM, MCNGP #49.

    LRM has won the hearts and minds of the MCNGP flock, at least the male
    (heterosexual) ones rather quickly with her various demonstrations of
    knowledge of multiple orgasms, and uh... IT stuff.

    Catching on with the MCNGP culture in record time, she's been one of our
    quickest learners.

    LRM, in this special case, I will PERSONALLY be delivering all your MCNGP
    goodies. Just let me know when hubby will be out of town.

    Note to googling wife: JUST KIDDING!

    --
    Fris "No, Really" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005

  2. vinay

    kpg Guest

    or it's an undercover sting operation conducted by Bill himself.

    kp "he really does care" g

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005

  3. vinay

    kpg Guest

    Congrats and welcome!

    good show.

    Back off, shes mine!

    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  4. vinay

    Neil Guest

    Buenos Di^H^H^H^H I mean welcome. Pull up a chair next to mine...none left?
    here sit on my lap...
    She knows IT stuff too? well, wadya know about that?

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  5. vinay

    Neil Guest

    was there moaning involved?

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  6. vinay

    MitchS Guest

    Congratulations and all that stuff. You got me out of the greenest newbie
    slot pretty quick. Oh, and have fun with that goat.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 22, 2005
  7. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol, maybe it's bin laden simply branching out a bit!
    .... or it could be that Bill *is* bin laden??

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  8. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    Please join me in welcoming LRM, MCNGP #49.
    Welcome. Now hurry up with my beer and sandwich.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  9. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Welcome. Now hurry up with my beer and sandwich.

    a cold beer I hope.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  10. vinay

    kpg Guest

    way to summon the black helos dude.

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  11. vinay

    Frisbee® Guest

    Oh, I'm sure it will be REALLY cold. Probably complete with ice cubes.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  12. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    Cold, warm, it doesn't matter. I'm an alcoholic.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  13. vinay

    LRM Guest

    There aer only 4 kinds of beer.

    LRM

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  14. vinay

    LRM Guest

    Whoa! I wasn't ready, I'm not dressed properly! *rubs sleep out of eyes*

    LRM

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  15. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    What is it with you? 3 kinds of the big O and now this.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  16. vinay

    LRM Guest

    Just practicing my cipherin'

    LRM

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  17. vinay

    Neil Guest

    excellent...

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  18. vinay

    kpg Guest

    SPEACH! SPEACH! SPEACH!

    or

    PICS! PICS! PICS!

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  19. vinay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Wheeeee!!! Welcome to the circus, L baby! As you know, the new inductee is
    required to bring the beer for the part^H^H^H^Hceremony. It's customeary to
    bring Yuengling, but Samuel Smith Lager will do nicely as well. In fact, go
    ahead and bring both.

    And pick up some nachos while you're at it will ya? That'd be great.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2005
  20. vinay

    Briscobar Guest

    Welcome.