Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO certification( pay after CONFIRMATION)100% passing GAURANTEE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by vinay, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    Friends if u want to clear certificaitons like
    ,MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS AND ORACLE then mail me fast.......

    Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
    Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
    MacroMedia, and many other Certification.
    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
    transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
    Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
    have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
    papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
    certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
    see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
    www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
    website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..
    All queries are kept in secret.
    Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
    if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
    city
    with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
    saving time).

    EXAM PRISES

    MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNA 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNP 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM

    CCSA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCSE 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM

    CCDA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    CCDP 500 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    ORACLE EACH EXAM 550 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    SOLARIS EACH EXAM 600 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 6500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCIE WRITTERN 1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

    NOTE :- Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
    people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
    market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
    either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
    if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

    WHAT DETAILS WE NEED FROM YOU ?
    1. Candidate full name (that he wants to appear on his socresheet n
    certificate)
    2. Candidate full address (for certification delivery)
    3. Candiate passport or driving liciense scan copy (as photo id proof)
    4. candiate cell as well as landline number (with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers

    so mail me fast friends..........ur certification is waiting for ur
    mail...........
    NOTE :- mail me onllyon

    vinay, Nov 21, 2005

  2. vinay

    kpg Guest

    HOLY GUACAMOLE!

    kpg, Nov 21, 2005

  3. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    I sent this on to tctips. I hope they will do something about it.

    CBIC, Nov 21, 2005
  4. vinay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    Dream on.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 21, 2005
  5. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I sent this on to tctips. I hope they will do something about it.

    I hear good old Dave Null is looking into it right now...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 21, 2005
  6. vinay

    CBIC Guest

    What can I say, I'm an optimist.

    CBIC, Nov 21, 2005
  7. vinay

    Brian Guest

    I prefer being a pessimist. That way you're either right or you're
    pleasantly surprised.

    Brian, Nov 21, 2005
  8. vinay

    Brian Guest

    I can understand Microsoft's lack of action. But if Yahoo hasn't simply
    cancelled this guy's account after all this time, it must be a plant.

    Brian, Nov 21, 2005
  9. vinay

    Consultant Guest

    i emailed you fast, but your response is slow

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2005
  10. Wonder what Microsoft thinks when they see someone in the U.S. tests
    overseas. Do they ever go back to them and see if they cheated? To test
    overseas, one would likely need a passport and a stamp.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, Nov 21, 2005
  11. vinay

    LRM Guest

    There can't be any bigger cheating A$$FUSKRS than this kind of A$$FUSKR
    right here.

    LRM

    LRM, Nov 21, 2005
  12. vinay

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Bob Christian spewed across the
    ether:
    You are making two unwarranted assumtions IMNSHO. Firstly, that the spammer
    is not just going to rip off any advance payment it can wangle, and "B",
    that MS gave a damn, as long as somebody pays.

    JaR, Nov 21, 2005
  13. Cheating that way is sooooo old school.

    Step with me into the 21st century....

    <blinkingText>Introducing: Death from Above's Paper MCSEs
    Especial</blinkingText>

    Here is how my new service works:
    Your friendly neighborhood Paper MCSE Guidance Counselor (PEGC) will pick
    you up at your home in a light blue AMC Pacer. Your PEGC will then drive
    you to the testing location. Upon arival at the testing center you will be
    fitted with super secret glasses that actually contain a video camera and a
    speaker. You will then enter the test center and begin taking the test. As
    the questions apear on the screen your PEGC will consult the video feed from
    your glasses and look up the answers on the plethora of brain dump web sites
    (consult this newsgroup's postings for a complete list of all brain dump
    sites). The correct answer(s) will be communicated to you via the speaker
    in your super secret glasses. We guarantee a (128%) passing rate. All of
    this incredible service for the low, low price of $350 USD (not including
    the testing fee). It's <for> a no brainer! What have you got to lose
    besides a few bucks, your integrity, your sense of self worth and that new
    job you'll get that you aren't really qualified for?

    Contact info:

    1-800-ESPECIAL ED

    Yours truly,

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Nov 22, 2005
  14. JaR...have faith...that unscrupulous spammer may have some good in their
    frozen rotten stinkin' heart.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, Nov 22, 2005
  15. Oh yes there can be...
    The idiots and fools that pay them to pass the test and keep their spamming
    ways paying off.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, Nov 22, 2005
  16. The Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE Fail and Blame Service is better than this
    Jameshole Bond creamy glamlip. Plus, there's a bumper sticker.
    Can I borrow a few bucks? I stole my integrity, borrowed a few sense from my
    self worth, and I'd love to have a job I'm not qualified for.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 22, 2005
  17. vinay

    LRM Guest

    my friends suggest me to take this an d gaves me 1000% satisfaction

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  18. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    JaR...have faith...that unscrupulous spammer may have some good in their
    lol, maybe it's bin laden simply branching out a bit!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  19. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i emailed you fast, but your response is slow

    india is down 2day, pls b trying again.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  20. vinay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Wonder what Microsoft thinks when they see someone in the U.S. tests
    In the past, I've taken test's in two countries; I'd sure be bit
    p*ssed if ms 'tried' to check up on me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005