Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd.Net,Ccna,Ccnp Certificaitons Without Exams(Pay After Check Results)100%

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Certificaitons Without Exams, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. All Certifications Like
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOFT BUSINESS
    SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
    guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
    on behalf of you...
    We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
    fantastic service.
    If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
    further......
    Mail only at this email id :-

    We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
    Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
    Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
    sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
    All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
    administration charge for the service.

    Microsoft any exam :- 400 usd
    ccna :- 800 usd
    ccnp :- 900 usd each exam
    comptia A+ :- 750 usd each exam
    comptia net+ :- 1200 usd
    comptia security + = 1200 usd
    Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
    sap each exam :- 1000 usd
    oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
    oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
    Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

    bunndle offer :-

    mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
    mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$

    As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
    with no hidden extras.
    NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
    not worry. This is a genuine offer.

    We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
    official secure testing site.
    After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
    via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
    MICROSOFT exams only)
    This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
    UK are always welcome!!

    If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
    following details in advance.
    1. Candidates full name
    2. Full postal address including country.
    3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
    license.
    4. Landline or cell phone number
    5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

    The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
    quicker.
    If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
    contact me on this
    Email id...

    Certificaitons Without Exams, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Certificaitons Without Exams

    all_certs Guest

    So.. Let me get this straight.

    I'm supposed to send you a copy of my drivers license or passport and
    send money via western union?

    Why don't I just call a random number in Lagos and give them all my
    bank details?

    all_certs, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Certificaitons Without Exams

    Vanguard Guest

    Oh, yeah, sure, like I'm supposed to take your bogus exam and then pay
    you for the luxury of you printing out a bogus certificate which
    cannot be verified by any employer. It would only take a few question
    from an employer to realize such a user has absolutely no expertise,
    not even enough to have even bothered reading the books and memorizing
    the content to then pass on the exam on their own (no, you can pass
    those Microsoft exams with no experience as long as you can learn from
    books).

    This is just another "diploma" scam. Pay before or pay after, it's no
    difference. You lose your money and probably a hell of lot more than
    you thought they would charge. I can accrue all the materials needed
    to learn to pass the exam for a lot cheaper.

    And, of course, a testing center with worldwide test centers would
    really have to use a freebie Yahoo e-mail account. Uh huh. What a
    boob scammer!

    Vanguard, Sep 26, 2006