    equipment. They should be licensed and advertised. I think that a 4*4"
    plate with bold letters on the forehead of the user should do the job,
    nicely!

    android, May 1, 2014

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Absolutely. Sticking a camera in a stranger's face is just like using thatGoogle. thing. Also, apparently this woman had some kind of police citation leveled at her for listing to her neighbour's phone conversations in 2012. Obviously, she had some issues. She also thinks Google should fund heron some kind of field trip to spread the gospel of the glass.

    RichA, May 1, 2014
  4. RichA

    Rikishi42 Guest

    Bolts or rivets?

    Just kidding, I'm tempted by welding actually.

    Rikishi42, May 2, 2014
  5. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    Flashing on Stargate SG1, where Teal'c had a gold emblem on his forehead
    that supposedly was put there by cutting the mold in his skull and then
    pouring molten gold to fill it.

    J. Clarke, May 2, 2014
  6. RichA

    android Guest

    Decisions, discussions...
    That would be a premium solution...

    ;-|

    android, May 2, 2014
  7. RichA

    Rikishi42 Guest

    Nicely painfull.

    But might be a bit expensive, wouldn't want to spend that on such people.

    Rikishi42, May 2, 2014
  8. RichA

    android Guest

    Cost of doing business. Bill the Goog!