[O/T] Humpday nonsense

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jun 28, 2006.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 28, 2006

  2. JaR

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 28, 2006

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!

    Oh the horror!

    JaR, Jun 28, 2006
  4. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!
    The InterNeil can't be armed, there are laws against that if I remember
    correctly. The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
    please stop or I'll run away.

    Jtyc, Jun 28, 2006
  5. JaR

    JaR Guest

    ROFL - PotD!

    JaR, Jun 28, 2006
  6. JaR

    Neil Guest

    I'm insulted, first off I'm already fully automatic (or do I need to over
    post for a bit) and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  7. JaR

    Neil Guest

    I AM NOT A BORDER GUARD!!!!

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  8. JaR

    Neil Guest

    *stares at feet*

    secoded

    *I'm so ashamed*

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  9. JaR

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Yeah, I told this girl I was packing 9 big ones, then she
    found out I was Canadian.

    kp "they use the metric system" g

    kpg, Jun 29, 2006
  10. JaR

    Neil Guest

    So you're saying I should stop bragging about being at least a big 15
    long?

    (and the bigger ones, not those tiny mm things, _cm_! you have my
    sympathy if you have 9mm...)

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006