O.J. Simpson sentenced to 15-plus years

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise, Dec 5, 2008.

  1. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Dec 5, 2008

  2. Pennywise

    Pennywise Guest

    garnish his prison earned wages

    Pennywise, Dec 5, 2008

  3. Pennywise

    iL_weReo Guest

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
  4. iL_weReo propogated this using googlegroups.com:
    If by that YOU mean "they take bribes", then...
    I don't even know about that.

    So, you think OJ will be the bitch, the bitchor, or the bitchee?

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  5. Pennywise

    iL_weReo Guest

    I mean there's more of a chance of getting out State Prison than there
    is getting released early from Federal Prison. OJ's a weird dude.

    I can tell you I once saw a dude in The Laugh Factory in LA doing his
    OJ impression by opening the door and swinging his imaginary knife
    around and he brought the house down. I'll never forget it.

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
  6. propogated this using
    I'm surprised he wasn't in lead-camera-focus trying on
    undersized gloves... and he *knows* better to write a book
    because the Goldmans already did that dance with him.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  7. Pennywise

    richard Guest

    richard, Dec 5, 2008
  8. He's already seen 64 days... and while they might
    appeal, they'll never win this one because there
    are literally not any grounds except, arguably, for
    remand, which upon retrial, he'll definately get
    convicted again... so he's just spending some
    more of the Goldman's money... helping the high-paid
    lawyers keep up with their luxury car payments in
    this recession economy. Guess that sort of makes
    him a saint now, ehh?

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  9. Except that, from the article ...

    "Glass ruled before sentencing that Simpson cannot be freed on bail pending
    possible appeal."

    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 5, 2008
  10. Pennywise

    Respondant Guest

    They don't call him RtS (Richard the Stupid) for nuthin'.

    Respondant, Dec 5, 2008
  11. Pennywise

    John Holmes Guest

    Bucky Breeder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    That's it. I'll hire you next time when I get in trouble.
    ;-)

    John Holmes, Dec 5, 2008
  12. Appeals if lost, can often result in longer terms being considered.

    expert lino fitter, Dec 5, 2008
  13. Pennywise

    Evan Platt Guest

    I could be wrong, but I believe he's already in custody.
    Or just appealed. And appealed...

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2008
  14. Pennywise

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Dec 5, 2008
  15. If they had not squashed his book deal his civil judgment would have been
    paid already.

    The Real Truth MVP, Dec 6, 2008
  16. I could probably refer you to somebody...

    But as much as I hayte lawyers, they're the only ones who really
    get a "voice" in the American judicial business monopoly...

    My position is that by and large most JDs who practice law are
    the ones who aren't very good at business. So they rob and steal...
    "legally".

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008