    Oakland A's
    Oral Access
    Odorless Automaton

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004

  2. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    Sorry, that was done already. Or at least one so nearly the same as to have
    been indistiguishable. It's getting hard to tell.

    Please refreain from posting any further Onomatopoeic Anomalies

    JaR
    Straining Thug

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004

  3. O.A.

    Mitch S. Guest

    Will the vicious cycle never end?
    Well OK how about:
    Ostrich Agriculturist
    Ornamental Arse-jewelry
    Occupationally Absent
    Obviously Asinine
    Obese Aunt
    Offensive Aroma

    Had to throw in a couple as it's Off to the Abode.

    Mitch S., Aug 23, 2004
  4. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    An Obviously Annoying Android Ordered Another A$sfukcer (Or A$sfukcee) And
    Also Orally Accepted An Awesome Amount Of An Otherwise Asexual Ostrich's
    Anal Offerings.

    Whew! That was intense!

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  5. O.A.

    Mike T. Guest

    Bob from Accounting?

    Mike T., Aug 23, 2004
  6. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Microsoft Bob.

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004
  7. O.A.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Microsoft Bob?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 23, 2004
  8. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    HaH! Beat ya by one minute.

    JaR
    Kweeksdraw Thug

    JaR, Aug 24, 2004
  9. O.A.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i call FOUL. i demand a florida recount.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 24, 2004
  10. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Too late, the opportunity has slipped from your grasp, you snooze, you
    lose, day late, dollar short, etc. etc.

    *Oh, an Ah'll do the deemandin' round here Baba Looey!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 24, 2004
  11. O.A.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    let me see some "El Kabong"

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 24, 2004
  12. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Bib Sydell?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  13. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    *vomit*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  14. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    um....Bob Sydell

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  15. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You think *you* had it bad? That was stuck in my head all night!

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 24, 2004
  16. Hey... watch it.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 24, 2004
  17. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No disrespect, Fris. I myself know an autistic kid (my ex-girlfriend's
    little brother), and he's the mostest awesomest kid ever. Wouldn't
    intentionally put down anyone with a handicap other than stupidity or
    laziness.

    Overt Apology.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 24, 2004
  18. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    you must have nightmares...about everything...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  19. Heh, only half-serious anyway. I don't think O.A. deserves to be called
    autistic, because if he/she was, I might like him/her/it.

    --
    Fris "It might explain a lot, though" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 24, 2004
  20. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 24, 2004