    recertify? Do you need to take the lab to recertify?

    A: The CCIE certification is valid for two years ....

    O.A., Aug 23, 2004

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Over Again!

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004
  5. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    Do want my real name?
    I'll tell....

    ******************

    I like microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse coz i found alot
    of info, that i need it.

    Do you know about movies (film) is it true or just movies?

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003

    O.A., Aug 23, 2004
  6. O.A.

    catwalker63 Guest

    Odalisque Amplexus

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2004
  7. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Not particularly.
    I figured as much...
    Like braindumps, right brotha man?
    Next time, try asking a question that makes sense, Ornery Amphibian.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  8. O.A.

    Guest Guest

    thats right

    Or Another

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004
  9. O.A.

    Guest Guest

    Or America

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004
  10. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Oblivious Anorexic

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  11. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Opium Addict

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004
  12. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Oblong Antenna

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  13. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Offal Absorber
    Orange Android
    Ohio A-Hole
    Orville's Airplane

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004
  14. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Orbiting Aardvark
    Occipital Advil
    Ogling Appreciatively
    O! Agony!
    O-face = Awesome
    Orion's Acupuncturist

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  15. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    OK, that does it. I'm gonna haveta go ahead and call foul. "Orbiting
    Aardvark" just took it one step too far. Five yards and loss of down,
    mandatory pit stop, a free throw, and three minutes in the penalty box.

    JaR
    Zebra Thug

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004
  16. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ovarian Assimilation
    Ointment Application
    Oppossum Acquisition
    Opportunistic Autistic
    Opposing @ssfukcing

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  17. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    dang and that was my favourite so far...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  18. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Sorry, "Orbiting Aardvark" has been disqualified. Please select a new O.A.
    phrase's bandwagon to hop on. May I suggest "Ovarian Assimilation" or JaR's
    simple but elegant "Opium Addict".

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  19. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And go straight to your room without dinner young man!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  20. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    how about omnipresent arselicker