    I love MCSE, also I like CISCO 2

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003

    O.A., Aug 22, 2004

  2. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What happened to the CCIE?
    Were you just lying about that one too?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 22, 2004

  3. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    oddball arselicker?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  4. O.A.

    catwalker63 Guest

    O c e l o t A s s k i s s e r

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    BS, MCP

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 22, 2004
  5. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    I didnt reach to CCIE,
    I am happy with CCNP, maybe next two years, i'll apply for
    CCIE.

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, CCNP MCSE2003

    O.A., Aug 23, 2004
  6. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    O.A., Aug 23, 2004
  7. So basically you're saying that your an Obese Anal fornicator?

    --
    Fris "Thanks for clearing that up" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 23, 2004
  8. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    so then you were a liar in

    don't bother applying for a job in my shop....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  9. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    so how's that project coming?

    GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;)

    --
    Neil "slave driver" MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  10. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It's going great. Bob and I wrote all his reports for him.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  11. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    and you will get part of the royalities too...

    riiiiiiiiiiiiight

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  12. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Orgasmic Android?
    Original Amoeba?
    Omnipresent Alfalfa?
    Opal Amulet?
    Omega Alpha?
    Only in Aruba?
    Or Another?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  13. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    So you're a cheat *and* a liar?
    Don't even bother. They don't have [email protected] for that one.

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2004
  15. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Pay attention people! He already said it stood for "Overeater's Anonymous".
    He's just a fat fcuk and we all can move on now.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  16. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    O.A., Aug 23, 2004
  17. O.A.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you lie fusckin guy. the [email protected] for the CCIE are to be found in the
    special sekrt boot bios of the routers. Cisoc built it into the product.
    just like PS2 cheat codes. come on, get with the program.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 23, 2004
  18. O.A.

    catwalker63 Guest

    It's still possible he's an Odiferous Ampiprotic or an Ochre Amphisbaena.

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2004
  19. I didnt reach to CCIE,

    now there's a surprise! Can't do the hands stuff, hey!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  20. O.A.

    Mitch S. Guest

    Yeah that in depth Hands On portion is hard to memorize. MCSE practical
    test... hmm...

    Mitch S., Aug 23, 2004