    Is it just me or is www.nzherald.co.nz down yet again ?

    Its down more than its up lately, think they need a decent admin to look
    after it.

    XPD, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Sorry, but I think it may be just you. I've accessed their site variously over
    the last few days (and weeks), couple of times already today and checking again
    just now after your post, and have not had any problems whatsoever.

    Then again, maybe it's just me and I've been lucky <g>

    cheers, -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Dec 2, 2005

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    Yeah Im suspecting it was an issue with QSI cause I remoted to another
    system and it worked...
    And you may want to check your time.... "checking again just now after your
    post, " but your post is at 5:51pm and I posted my query at 8:05am :)

    XPD, Dec 2, 2005
  4. LOL. I had briefly logged on to the web a couple of times during the day but
    indeed didn't read nz.comp until 6ish ... should've said "until after reading
    your post".

    cheers, -P.

    Peter Huebner, Dec 2, 2005