NZ Quake 2 severs?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Southern Kiwi, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Southern Kiwi, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Southern Kiwi, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Southern Kiwi

    k y l e Guest

    Broken English - Theme Song
    Do people still play Quake 2? It looks horrible by today's standards. Pixel
    city. Murky spacetunnel hell.

    k y l e, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Southern Kiwi

    Margolis Guest

    It may not look as perty as some of the newer games, but it is still a blast
    to play. Besides, it is really not that bad, except for the monotonous
    brown colors, the actual graphical quality is very good. Right now, even
    though I have UT2003, UT, q3a, unreal2... I would still rather play q2 ctf
    online over any other game I have. It is what is fun that counts, not the
    pretty graphics. Heck, I would rather play doom than some of the new
    'pretty' crap that is coming out.

    Margolis, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Southern Kiwi

    k y l e Guest

    Me too actually! Especially Doom. Serious Sam would be an exception. That
    game, I've never had so much killing fun since Doom! But yes, interested in
    your thoughts - forgive the lil trolling there to begin with.

    k y l e, Jul 1, 2003