NZ ISP Data charges

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Jun 14, 2012.

  1. Frank Williams, Jun 14, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    JohnO Guest

    JohnO, Jun 14, 2012

  3. No NZ is still the dearest Internet service in the world, and nothing
    has changed since that article.

    Go do some reading that is out site of NZ..

    Frank Williams, Jun 15, 2012
  4. Frank Williams

    JohnO Guest

    No, you idiot. As has been posted elsewhere today, NZ is not the most
    expensive in the world and is not even close, despite it's geographic
    isolation.

    Stop misinforming people and stick to what you understand - repairing
    CRT televisions.

    JohnO, Jun 15, 2012
  5. Frank Williams

    Gunnar Gren Guest

    What does a connection 100/100Mb/s cost in NZ or a 1000/100Mb/s

    This is for home use. In sweden 100/100 cost anything from 100SEK to 600SEK
    1000/100 costs 1000SEK. Per month. Is it the same price in NZ?

    Gunnar Gren, Jun 15, 2012

  6. You just don't have a clue at all.

    NZ is the most
    expensive in the western world

    Frank Williams, Jun 15, 2012
  7. Frank Williams

    JohnO Guest

    Hej Gunnar,

    At the moment the best you can get in most areas is ADSL2+ but VDSL up
    to 50Mb/s is being rolled out.

    Snap.co.nz are offering for example, VDSL and 250Gb for around NZ$125/
    month last time I looked. That's about 700SEK.

    JohnO, Jun 15, 2012

  8. NO ! for one thing well we only get 15Mb/s max mine is about 10Mb/s
    and 40GB for $75nz = 549.06SEK

    100SEK = to $18.21nz
    600SEK = $109.28nz

    My upload speed is 2Mb/s most only get 1Mb/s DSL mine is Cable.

    Frank Williams, Jun 15, 2012
  9. Frank Williams

    JohnO Guest

    If NZ is the most physically isolated country in the Western World. Of
    course it is the most expensive you dimwit.

    JohnO, Jun 15, 2012
  10. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    Chalk please. Roger admits he was wrong.
    In a very small way it does. Saying one messed up is something that might
    improve things overall if we all did it.

    Gordon, Jun 15, 2012
  11. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    Come on JohnO, play the ball not the person. You were doing okay in your
    first response.

    Gordon, Jun 15, 2012
  12. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    Okay which countries are in the Western World. Seriously.

    Gordon, Jun 15, 2012
  13. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    Shit I am out of here.

    Fight on between JohnO and Woger. Both lose credibility.

    Gordon, Jun 15, 2012
  14. Frank Williams

    JohnO Guest

    Bye bye. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out.

    JohnO, Jun 15, 2012
  15. Frank Williams

    JohnO Guest

    JohnO, Jun 15, 2012