    many machines running as I should have but I'll get round to cranking
    up a couple more at some stage.

    http://www.setisynergy.com/stats/teams.php?team=30823

    DoggNZ, Jan 28, 2005

  2. I've had to take it off my work PC, I got a new one, a Presc(H)ott, and
    the fan is too loud and it hits it's thermal throttling after ~5 mins,
    making it almost un-usable. and at home I have switched to Linux, and
    havent got round to getting it running yet.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 28, 2005

  3. DoggNZ

    Bret Guest

    I must get mine running again, I'm letting the team down :)

    Bret, Jan 28, 2005