    Usaully you can find all the drivers you need on NVIDIA's website. It usally
    includes drivers for it motherbord onbord chips. www.nvidia.com

    Neill Leic

    N, Dec 2, 2003

  2. N

    les Anderson Guest

    Just built a computer (first) with ABit Motherboard. The on board sound is
    working ok but the NVIDIA nforce icon on control panel when clicked caused a
    serious error warning with report sent to Windows. The Nvidia drivers are
    all installed and can be accessed from the control panel using the windows
    sound and audio devices. They all seem to be working ok. I have tried
    reinstalling the chipset drivers to no avail. Somewhere in the back of my
    mind I seem to think that itmay be a registry entry. But too obcure for me.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated or should I leave well alone (But it
    niggles). The ABIT site seems to exclude direct contact.

    les Anderson, Dec 3, 2003

  3. N

    BUFF Guest

    Which ABIT nForce board & which version drivers?

    BUFF, Dec 3, 2003
  4. N

    roach Guest

    update the drivers from the abit site

    roach, Dec 3, 2003
  5. N

    les Anderson Guest

    "roach" wrote in message > update the drivers from the abit site

    Which ABIT nForce board & which version drivers?

    Originator reply:-
    Sorry the Board is ABIT NF-S
    I used the latest chipset driver to reinstall

    Afraid still no joy

    les Anderson, Dec 3, 2003
  6. N

    IC Guest

    It's a NF7-S and what OS are you using?

    IC, Dec 3, 2003
  7. N

    BUFF Guest

    Well the latest drivers aren't on the ABIT site.
    Go to nvidia.com & get the 3.13.

    BUFF, Dec 3, 2003