    :)
    Carlos
    PS: Downloading as we speak...

    Guest, Jun 12, 2007

  2. Ah, that I could read Borges, Márquez, Asturias, Paz, Vargas Llosa, de
    Cervantes and Bosch in their natural tongue - and that's just to name a few
    of the old bulls, no - I wouldn't mind that at all.

    I have never tried the 'Station-Drivers' - if I need something out of the
    ordinary I usually go to NGOHQ - there is also Omega Drivers, I really think
    they are all the same hand tuned basic driver, sometimes adorned with a bit
    of advertising. NGOHQ, at least, is free from those although if you don't
    watch out they'll set themselves up as your 'current' home page - a real
    easy fix!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 12, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Tony:
    I have just installed the 160.04's, having done the previous homework:
    1.- Create a restore point.
    2.- Uninstall 158.18's
    3.- Reboot and install VGA
    4.- Update to 160.04
    5.- Reboot

    No problems so far.
    DxDiag reports everything Ok and WHQL.
    I guess I will have to wait for my kids to try the 3D thing.

    Carlos

    Guest, Jun 12, 2007
  4. I think I remember you having some display issue at one point, Carlos. Is
    that gone now?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 15, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Tony:
    I had BSOD's on Vista x64 startup (after showing the desktop) after
    installing NVidia's official whql 158.24's, international version.
    Some said that this issue was only present with that version and not with
    the USA one.
    I didn't take my chances that time and reverted to the trusty 158.18's.
    Later on, the station-drivers guys posted the 160.04's, also whql and
    international.
    Gave them a shot and everything is running smoothly down here.
    Carlos

    Guest, Jun 15, 2007