    C. Hunter Guest

    Can someone tell me how many questions are on exam 70-526?

    Thanks

    C. Hunter, Jan 31, 2007

  2. I'm convinced that the number varies based on how many ungraded questions
    they decide to give you, if any. For one exam, for example, I have heard
    anywhere from 41 to 52 questions.
    You might also get one of those exams in which subsequent questions are
    based on the results of previous questions. In this case, if you get them all
    right (or all wrong), you might get as few as 15 questions.
    Like Jonathan wrote, you won't really know until you get to the exam.
    If you know the material, I have found that the exam time is adequate.
    I usually end up with 45 minutes to one hour left when I am done.
    Unless you are an extremely slow reader, you should be able to finish the
    exam in time, even if you are not 100% sure of the material.
    (If you are an extremely slow reader, and you are in the United States, take
    advantage of the Americans with Disabilities Act [if you are eligible], and
    demand an untimed exam.)
    Don't worry about the time - just worry that you know the material!

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 28, 2007

  3. According to printed material on Microsoft's website; your exam could
    have fixed number of questions or adaptive.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 1, 2007