    Not sure if this has been posted before ... Does any1 know how many
    qualified MSCD.NET 's there are ? (World Wide)

    thanx :)

    lighthammer, Feb 18, 2005

  2. lighthammer

    Martin Guest

    I'm not sure whether MCSD stands for "any MCSD" or ".NET only" but
    nevertheless, I think the important outcome of this numbers is the fact that
    MCSE outnumber MCSD by large. I'm wondering whether this is because there is
    more work for Network Admins or Developers are too lazy
    :)

    MCP BY THE NUMBERS
    MCP 963,606
    MCSA-W2K 104,703
    MCSA-W2003 11,314
    MCSA:Messaging 15,499
    MCSA:Security 2,091
    MCSE-NT 394,807
    MCSE-W2K 244,153
    MCSE-W2003 5,604
    MCSE:Messaging 3,082
    MCSE:Security 2,505
    MCDBA 122,586
    MCAD.NET 15,769
    MCSD 45,150
    MCSD 7,744
    MCP+I 229,139
    MCP+SB 2,040
    MCSE+I 12,456
    Total: 2,182,248

    Martin, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Simple explanation: network admins have more free time to study for their
    MCSE exams than do developers. Also, the MCSD exams are much more difficult
    and comprehensive. :)

    JohnnyAppleseed, Feb 18, 2005
  4. lighthammer

    Tong Guest

    Tong, Feb 18, 2005
  5. lighthammer

    Tong Guest

  6. lighthammer

    Guest Guest

    You're asking us how many MCSD.NETs are actually "qualified" vs. how many
    are simply certified?
    wkidd

    Guest, Feb 18, 2005
  7. lighthammer